Ultrasonic pest repellent can be used in the field of cockroach and bug control. This device kicks the animals out with the volume of signals that people can not hear. To understand whether it is worth spending on such a device to scare away, you can after a detailed study of its shortcomings and advantages. They are characteristic of all products that are available for purchase in our store.
Ultrasonic pest repellent. What are the advantages?
Ultrasonic pest repellent benefits from the following things:
- Safe in all respects. Any ultrasonic insect repellent present in our catalog has passed mandatory certification by Canadian regulatory agencies. This serves as evidence of the unconditional harmlessness of the device, both in relation to humans and pests. The most popular chemicals against animals do not have the same safety - they can cause allergies and other ailments when entering the human body. Ultrasonic insect repellent is especially preferred if there are small children at home who prefer to taste everything.
- Acts on a strictly defined area. Using folk or chemical means of pest control, you probably do not know where exactly after their use there will be no cockroaches. Each ultrasonic insect repellent has a specific area of action. It is necessarily specified in the description and characteristics of the model. This makes it easy to predict the results of the expulsion of the animals. As a result, ultrasonic pest repellent will allow you to get rid of pests specifically where you need them.
- Drives out not only cockroaches, ants, bedbugs. Almost every ultrasonic repellent acts not only on insects, but also on rodents. This is due to the annoying effect of high-frequency acoustic signals. They are afraid of mice, rats, many types of flying insects. Consequently, ultrasonic scarecrow for insects and rodents - a universal tool to combat most pests that parasitize in homes.
Ultrasonic insect repellent. What are the disadvantages?
- It can be felt by pets. By applying high-frequency signals against insects, you use their susceptibility to this acoustic stimulus. Hamsters and guinea pigs have similar sensitivity - they will hear ultrasonics in the same way as cockroaches or ants. Therefore, if you have a small apartment and have such pets, the electronic insect repellent will not be the best choice. However, if this pet most often stays in a room, placed away from the room in which the device is installed, it ensures that the pet will not experience stress from ultrasonics.
- The effectiveness of the action is reduced when away from the scarecrow device. Any ultrasonic repeller perfectly chases away all insects at a distance of two or three meters from yourself. Then everything depends on the power and number of speakers. Note that the ultrasonic does not pass through walls, so the device must be placed correctly, and this is not always possible to do the first time.
- They require connection to a power supply. Any ultrasonic insect repellent is powered by batteries or 220 volt network. Also because of this you need to monitor the performance of the device, because it is effective only when turned on.