The onset of warm days for many people is primarily associated with recreation, but many forget about the associated problems that they bring with them - mosquitoes, and various other insects.
For thousands of years, mosquitoes have become a real enemy of mankind, it drives mad by the whirring, and also leaves painful consequences after a bite. You can hear the insect's squeaking squeak through any noise, and you are already looking for this monster with your eyes. Get rid of them will help you to get mosquito repellent, but we will consider the other options!
For many people this situation has already become a habit, but there are a lot of mosquito repellents that allow to temporarily protect themselves. They are suitable not only for individual protection, but also for the installation of a barrier in open areas (garden or cottage). If you are interested in how to destroy mosquitoes in your own area, we have selected the most effective mosquito control methods that will definitely help you get rid of them for a long time. You can also order a mosquito killer for home.
Know the enemy in person - what are these pests, and why you need to fight them. Effective mosquito repellent.
Before buying any medications and effective mosquito repellent, it is worth getting to know the enemy better, according to statistics, many people know almost nothing about insects, except that they sting painfully and prevent you from sleeping.
First of all, you need to understand what kind of mosquitoes worry you, and what is their nature.
Mosquito Common (Squeaky Mosquito) is one of the most common insects on the planet. In addition to bites, some mosquito species are carriers of dangerous diseases, such as yellow fever and malaria. They are most common in warm tropical countries, however, are also found in parts of our country.
The main diet of mosquitoes is also very diverse - juice and nectar of plants and human blood. The latter is consumed exclusively by females, they need nutrients for quality fertilization and larval development.
The buzzing sound and bites - the fate of only mosquito females, but males eat only plant juices, and almost no closer to humans.
Despite the diversity of species, all mosquitoes have common features in living and breeding conditions:
- The air temperature is from 10 to 22 degrees.
- High air humidity.
- The presence of a reservoir (mosquito eggs are stored and "ripen" exactly in the water).
- The presence of a large number of plants.
- Closeness to people.
Thus, it becomes clear that most states of America are ideal for mosquitoes, which means that you are also a neighbor to them.
So, having understood the features and life of insects, you can begin to develop a plan to eliminate mosquitoes, and protect your site. The mosquito killer device is the best way to help, let's look at examples!
Varieties and peculiarities of the use of mosquito repellent in the house and on the site
Initially it is necessary to understand - it is simply impossible to eliminate all the individuals in the area, especially for a long period of time, so it is worth to find the most effective solution at the moment. The number of larvae is counted in thousands, even after processing of the site, in a few weeks you may again have mosquitoes, but you can also fight them.
Varieties of mosquito repellent by type:
- Mosquito repellent are the simplest and most effective way of personal protection, which is temporary in nature. These products are suitable for personal use only, and most often they are taken with them on travel, business trips, for a walk. They are applied directly on the skin as a spray or cream, and protect not only from mosquitoes, but also from other insects.
- Ultrasonic mosquito traps are a tricky and effective enough option to eliminate many insects, including mosquitoes. They also represent a means of local action, and are a passive option for destruction, as they require initiative from the mosquitoes themselves. Structurally, traps are a container with an aromatic composition (yeast, sugar, water), which lures the insects, forcing them into the trap.
- Sticky tapes - this invention is also designed to combat insects of all kinds, including mosquitoes, and has proven itself over the decades. Sticky tape is also a trap in the form of a special tape covered with a sticky fragrance that deliberately fixes the insect after landing.
- UV mosquito repellent - light sources bait insects perfectly, you no doubt noticed it when you are outside in the evening next to the light fixture turned on. UV mosquito repellent are not just a light source, but also an electrical barrier that destroys insects by discharging current. Most often used on the street, and allow you to eliminate pests in gazebos, terraces, tents.
- Electronic bug zapper are a room protection method used most often during sleep. As a reagent, special plates are used, impregnated with the active composition, which evaporates during the work, destroying insects. Electronic bug zapper are effective only for small rooms, and require a connection to the household power supply network.
- Smoke a checkers and spirals are means of mass destruction of mosquitoes and other insects by actively extracting the smoke mixture from active substances that can destroy mosquitoes on the fly. On sale are available as standalone means for personal use, as well as special compositions for professional equipment.
- Cold and hot fog - professional disinfectants for indoor and outdoor areas. They allow you to effectively fight almost any kind of insects for several months. The composition is sprayed with special equipment and requires chemical protection, independent use is not recommended.
Thus, despite the many mosquito repellents, they are absolutely insufficient for the treatment of the whole area. It is best to use the services of professional disinfectants, they will not only qualitatively process the site, but also install special chemical barriers to protect against insects entering your territory.
Of course, you can buy best mosquito killer yourself, but the lack of quality equipment and effective protection measures will significantly reduce not only the efficiency, but also the safety of your health.
Precautions to help you protect yourself
Finally, we want to give you a few tips to help minimize your communication with mosquitoes, as well as prevent these annoying itchy bites.
- All you have to do is follow the following rules:
- Use closed clothing made of dense fabric (as much as possible).
- Install mosquito nets on windows and doors (or homemade gauze versions).
- When outdoors, especially in the evening, use mosquito repellents in addition to dense clothing.
- Install spirals and smoke bombs while on the site.
- At night you can use fumigators or uv mosquito repellent.
- Destroy all visible insects, so you will prevent not only bites, but also their reproduction.
These tips will help you effectively protect yourself from bites, preventing discomfort and unpleasant feelings, or even infection with a dangerous infection.
Go to our store in Amazon!