Review - ultrasonic Pest Repeller
The use of the usual insecticides or folk remedies is not always effective in the fight against house pests. Parasites quickly become accustomed to chemical means, and folk methods are not always effective. In this case, help modern technology, which includes ultrasonic repeller of cockroaches, mice and bedbugs Pest Repeller
About the manufacturer
The unique device was invented in the U.S. at the end of the last century, and today its production is engaged in several companies. In our market you can often find ultrasonic repellents from China and other countries.
Unfortunately, there is a great risk of buying a useless fake, so it is important to study the documents for the goods, quality certificates.
Unfortunately, there is a great risk of buying a useless fake, so it is important to study the documents for the goods, quality certificates. Buying a product from our company you can be confident in its quality and reliability. Our ultrasonic pest repeller comes in three compact types with different features and individual characteristics.
- Indoor Ultrasonic Pest Repeller (Electromagnetic) With Ion Generator
- Portable Ultrasonic Mosquito Repeller with Smart Sensor
- Ultrasonic Plug-in Pest Repeller
The Pest Repeller operates from a 220 V mains supply, or there is a portable, battery-operated version, and is a small white box. It emits invisible ultrasonic waves with a frequency of 10 to 50 Hz.
We guarantee the device has a range of 150-200 square meters, but in fact, with all the standard rules of protection against insects, a single repeller is enough for a room of any size. On the front of each ultrasonic pest repeller there are indicators.
The power of the device is 4 W, and the amplitude of ultrasonic waves varies from 15 to 25 mA. Repeller is able to operate at temperatures from -30C to +40C, and it weighs only 200-300 grams. Interestingly, the device can periodically change the frequency of the waves itself, so as not to be addictive to pests.
What pests is effective against?
According to the instructions that come with the best ultrasonic pest repeller, ultrasonic device is able to expel from the house almost all known pests and parasites.
- bed bugs;
- mosquitoes and flies;
- and other small insects.
It is better to use the machine in small rooms, and the outlets should be close to the floor.
Advantages and disadvantages of the device
Despite the loud advertising of the ultrasonic pest repeller, you can find a lot of negative reviews about it on the Internet. Most often, this is due to improper use of the device or the purchase of a fake. In other cases, the device has many more advantages than disadvantages.
Pros of ultrasonic pest repeller:
- ease of use;
- Minimum power consumption;
- Safety for people and pets;
- Beautiful ergonomic design;
- high efficiency against mice, rats, ants and bedbugs;
- affordable price;
- the device can not be unplugged for a long time;
- ultrasonic pest repeller has no negative effect on household appliances and electronics.
Interestingly, after the repellent is plugged in, the pests become very active. The first results are noticeable after the first week of operation, so do not be surprised by the possible activity of pests, most likely they are annoyed by the waves and want to escape.
Disadvantages of the device:
- the effect does not appear immediately, but after a long time;
- voltage fluctuations in the mains can cause the device to malfunction;
- there is a risk of buying a fake from unscrupulous sellers.
Mechanism of action on pests
As soon as the device is plugged into a socket, it begins to emit ultrasonic waves, elusive to humans, a frequency of about 20,000 Hz.
At this frequency, people, cats and dogs do not perceive ultrasound. But for insects and rodents, high-frequency waves act as a loud siren, causing panic, a sense of danger, anxiety. The pests gradually begin to understand that it is uncomfortable to be in the room and leave it.
If the repeller is unplugged for a long time, the vermin and rodents may return. Repeated preventive use will help to avoid this.
Instructions for use
Ultrasonic pest repeller is able to work in all climatic conditions, both in the house and outdoors, depending on the variety, continuously emitting waves throughout the year.
According to the instructions, the device is plugged into a socket and it selects a certain frequency by itself. Periodically, the length of ultrasonic waves must be changed, so that the parasites do not get used to it.In more modern models repellent, the frequencies of ultrasound switch itself, as in our models.
At the same time as plugging the repeller into the socket, additional measures must be taken:
- Mosquito nets are installed on windows, all cracks in doorways and walls are sealed.
- Ventilation holes are closed with fine mesh, fix the faults in the drainage system.
- The baseboards are pressed tightly to the walls, the gaps around the outlets and switches are sealed.
- It is necessary to keep the apartment clean at all times, to put away products for the night in an inaccessible place.
- Do not leave a full trash can, dirty dishes, crumbs and leftovers on the table and sink until morning.
- Regularly wipe drips of water from the bathroom and kitchen sink, and close the lid of the toilet to prevent insects from accessing water.
Ultrasonic pest repeller is a safe and affordable alternative to dangerous chemicals that are toxic to humans and pets.You can buy the device online with delivery and on our official website "Crioxen