Methods of wasp pest defender or pest repeller
It is not uncommon for residents of homes in the private sector or in villages to struggle with small but quite dangerous black and yellow winged insects – wasps. When they appear in the house, it is necessary to immediately begin active otherwise, it can end up very painful stings.
Wasps are not pests, but their defense mechanisms are too unpleasant for humans to ignore them. They make it impossible to enjoy the outdoors in peace, often infiltrating bee hives and flock in large numbers to fruit or fruit by-products in the open space. Also, some individuals are carriers of intestinal diseases.
Folk ways to wasps pest defender or pest repeller
Often people try to kill them with the same sprays that are used against flies and mosquitoes, and then are surprise to find that the wasp not only does not die, but also becomes much more aggressive. Therefore, only those insecticides. Only insecticides with wasps on the packaging should be used against them. However, using time-tested methods you can do without dangerous chemicals.
Some of them can already be used in the first stages. The house plan must not include any gaps or holes, through which the winged insects can enter the interior. This will also extend the life of the building because other pests and moisture from precipitation will not be able to get under the roof, contributing to the rapid elements of the building.
If wasps get into the house anyway, there are different ways to deal with them:
- Homemade traps. They are made from two-liter plastic bottles. The top part with the neck is cut off, filled with compote, and placed upside down;
- Spraying curtains or other woven articles covering the windows from the inside of the house with vinegar.
- The pungent odor. It repels wasps by keeping them from flying in, but before you do this, make sure that everyone in your family is allergic to vinegar. All family members are not allergic to acetic acid before using this method;
- German Velcro. Located in special places they effectively counteract the infestation of wasps, but they are difficult to find on sale and cost a lot of money;
- Melon peels. This method still involves the use of insecticides. The crusts are soaked with poisonous preparations that do not have a pronounced odor. Place them near garbage cans in an and wasps will be more likely to fly to these instead of inside the house.
What kind of pest defender or pest repellent to use if you found a wasp’s nest?
If you find a nest on the property, you can flood it with hot boiling water. Use boiled water in a large, steady stream. Note that pouring from a basin or watering can will not be effective. Next, fill the nesting box with soil, and tamp it down tightly.
Or use pest defender or pest repellent that work quickly and efficiently.
If wasps come into your home too often, the problem must be dealt with comprehensively. It is possible that wasps have already created a nest in the vicinity of your home, in a room under the roof, or in one of your outbuildings.
Their extermination should be done in the evening, when all the insects go to their home for the night. Do not do this during the day, as the loss of the nest increases the aggressiveness of the wasps, and the survivors will spend a long time with furious buzzing around the house for a long time.
Special remedies – pest defender or pest repellent
If folk remedies have not helped, are too slow, or if you want the fastest possible wasps on your property as quickly as possible, use a special insecticide. The problem of wasp attacks is well known, that is why manufacturers offer their customers a variety of specialized products, or extend the function of aerosols of general action.
Treatment of the house and territory should be carried out comprehensively and in several stages:
- preparation of protective equipment. Use a respirator and goggles to protect your eyes and respiratory tract, wear tight-fitting clothing, leaving no areas open to attack by insects;
- close windows, doors, and other openings tightly when treating your home and/or yard. Open any containers where wasps might be lurking;
- spray nests and all other places where wasps are concentrated in a dense stream. If using a smoke smoke bomb, wait until the products of combustion have completely filled the treated area.
Before treating, be sure to remove all persons from the room, as well as pets and sensitive plants.
The most effective and proven method is use pest defenders or pest repellers
One of the most effective methods of controlling wasps is the use of special pest defenders. Excellent results in the fight against wasps showed universal Indoor Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. Also ultrasonic repeller effective against all types of insects, rodents, and even bats!